I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. My TBR (to be read) pile is calling out to me, but so is my current WIP...and the other projects I've been assigned to do.

Worse still, is that I'm sticking to my "two article queries a week" goal that I set for myself at the beginning of the year, and I've been doing really well at it. :::gulp:::

And no, I'm not complaining or hyperventilating because I'm loving it! The thrill of hunting for sources, finding new angles for topics that are seemingly overdone and being able to add a little dash of Bonnification to them is, in two words, way cool.

My article on buzz marketing is now available online, so if you wanna read all about it, click on the link below:

http://www.homemakers.com/Life&Times/reallives/word-of-mouth-marketing--smart-or-sneaky-n247176p1.html

Enjoy!

Labels: ,