TGIFF. That's for "thank God it's finally Friday!"

I'm getting myself prepared for what I hope to be an extremely productive weekend. I hope I didn't just jinx it. ;)

A magazine article, two article query letters and 5K for Suds are on the list. All due by midnight on Sunday. It's totally doable. :::adds chocolate and Doritos to grocery list:::

Of course, that doesn't sound very exciting for the first weekend of 2007. It almost sounds parade-worthy, doesn't it? Perhaps I'll just have a party next to my new mailbox:





You can get your very own. Check out these groovy features:

-Rust-free, die-cast aluminum construction (it'll last forever!)
-Handsomely detailed Satin Nickel Leaf Accent (the Joneses won't be able to compete!)
-Generous size accommodates letters, magazines, small packages and more (like fabulous prizes!)
-Instructions, mounting template, and stainless steel hardware included (yeah, whatever)
-Dimensions: 14.5"H x 14.875"W x 7.5"D (it's HUGE!)

It's so cool. You should hear the echo that you can create with it -- it lasts a long time. The postal carriers are very afraid. Mwahahaha!

Just when you thought life couldn't get any better, someone creates a product that responds to a universal need.