It's been a very biz-ay couple of days...for about two weeks. I even felt myself drifting away at our contest club meeting last night. Ack!

So when I got home and opened my email to discover even more work on my plate, I looked up at the ceiling and cried, "What more do you want from me?"

The Universe responded. In spades.

Here's whassup in no particular order:

• The reality TV series I did a pilot episode for back in August is one approval away from going into production!

• After a cool conversation with a magazine editor, I've been asked to submit another article query to her and she has referred me to an editor at another publication!

• I'll be doing a workshop on creativity for my RWA chapter!

• And, it turns out that I really do like my current WIP. I just need to make a few radical changes and it should all be good. :::Inner Cheerleader does a few cartwheels:::

How I'm going to get everything on my to-do list done, I dunno. But with the right soundtrack anything is possible.