Zaphod is getting fixed on Thursday and I don't think I'm ready for it.

Of course, the term "fixed" indicates that something is broken, which is completely false. He's a perfectly happy and healthy little guy with a penchant for stealth activities and calling out in the middle of the night just to make sure we know he's okay.

He can also duck rather well. ;)

I guess it just boggles my mind that I've now been a crazy cat lady for six months. How easily this wee abandoned-in-our-backyard kitten became a part of our five-houseplant household amazes me. DH and I had spent years talking about getting a dog when fate decided we'd be better off with a neurotic cat and brought him to our door.

Here's a reminder of what he looked like when we first rescued him:


And here he is now:


Oh, I better go fuss around him until he tells me to go away. ;)

Labels: