There I was, with a big hole in my bucket, wondering how on earth I'd celebrate my 450th post when Maureen McGowan tagged me out of the goodness of her heart. ;) Oh, and if you haven't read or reviewed her entry for the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award yet, click here.

So, here are the rules and my try at the meme. This is a lot harder than it looks, because it's hard judging things as unimportant. These little things help to make a person unique...can you tell I'm trying to develop the characters in my WIP?

Rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.


SIX UNIMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:

1. I still have the window crank from the first car I owned (a Ford Granada -- it was a hunk magnet). It fell off during a long drive to the cottage one summer, making it challenging to roll down the window. Why I hold onto it, I dunno. It might come in handy one day...like if Let's Make a Deal starts taping again.

2. I still own and use a turntable. And no, I'm not a DJ.

3. I sing to my cat. Only the classics though: Madonna, Spice Girls, ABBA... He loves "Like a Prayer" and "Wannabe." Sometimes he jumps onto the turntable.

4. I chopped off the tip of a finger cutting celery the way you're not supposed to. It's grown back (the fingertip, not the celery), but I'm still waiting to get all the feeling back. (I'm at about 50%, which can be dangerous if a cat is chewing on it.)

5. Barometric pressure changes give me headaches. That didn't start happening until about ten years ago. Wow, that was totally boring. Maybe I should mention that pinatas scare me or something like that. ;)

6. Though I love movies, I'm not a big fan of the movie-theater experience now that people think it's okay to receive phone calls and chat it up with their friends, whether over the phone or in person, during a screening. Oh, and let's not even get into the whole candy-wrapper crinkling thing. Yeah, I've got issues, just ask the DH. ;)

Okay, now I get to choose six (six?!?) victims to tag: Katy, Lee, Laurie, Michelle, Mike and Wylie. Have fun!

Labels: