Yeah, I just bought myself a ticket on the crazy train. After taking a look at my calendar for the month of May, I heard bells and saw cute little birds circling around my head. If only I was animated; then my muscles wouldn't hurt so darn much. ;)

Now don't tell anyone, but I'm loving it. Of course, it would be nice to be able to sit back and catch up on the sleep I missed back in April, but then I wouldn't be where I am today: at the computer, freaking out.

All I can say is The Secret works.

I sent out some of that positivity and it's paying me back tenfold. When I survive the rest of the TV show taping, my workshops, my fitness program, the articles I have due, the copywriting assignments, my next WIP's outline...and live to see the middle of June, that will prove that I really am a woman who can do anything.

In the meantime, I'd like to put a song in your head that's been in mine all week:

Labels: , ,