Hey there, party people!

I've been sharing some of my ways of dealing with fear, ideas that don't seem all that fantastic at first and inner critics at a few other sites.

Here are zee links:

Fear can be your friend

The novel I almost didn't write

Gagging your inner critic

Today I attended a workshop by the incredible Bob Mayer. Although a lot of the content covered the basics of novel writing, he made me realize why my current manuscript had me feeling blocked.

Of course, having my brain explode a few times in a single day makes me want to curl up for a nap instead of reworking the concept, the characters, the plot and basically everything else. Le sigh.

The preparations for the Romance Writers of America National Conference are in full swing. Awards ceremony dress? Check. Updated business cards? Check. Tentative schedule planned? Check. Excited yet random jumpy-claps? Double check!

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a novel I have to rescue from mediocre motivation and bad dance sequences. ;)