Stole this meme from Michelle. Google your name and the word "needs" to see what you've been missing out on for so long that the Internet knows about it.

Bonnie needs something that can show up as an external hard drive. (Um thanks, I think.)

Bonnie needs to do some soul-searching about the sacrifices she's willing to make. (Too true. Goodbye Doritos...)

Bonnie needs to back off from Mimi. (Oh really? I think Mimi is the one who needs to back off from me. Represent.)

Bonnie needs a Wii. (I do? OK then...)

Bonnie needs a Photojournalist. (Finally!)

Bonnie needs to perform certain tasks. (Like eating, watching TV, blogging...)

Bonnie needs very gentle hands. (My back is still aching from the gardening and water-tossing.)

Bonnie needs the following information: Your name, a credit card number and type of card. (Operators are standing by...)

Bonnie needs a sperm donor. (LOL)

Bonnie needs a good home. (Or at least a larger one with all those kids I'm supposed to have.)

Okay, now it's your turn. No tags, I'm too busy looking over the other 3,010 search results!