Amy was tagged three times with this meme and she has passed the love on to me! I know, I'm a lucky girl since I didn't want to post another rant about writing or creepy people. Here's the deal:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their 8 things and post these rules.

3. At the end choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.


EIGHT RANDOM THINGS ABOUT BONNIE:

1. I've never seen Old Yeller. I can watch movies in which people get murdered, fall to their deaths or succumb to an illness, but if a dog bites the big one, I can't take it.

2. I enjoy salted licorice. It's an acquired taste, and totally my Dutch mother's fault.

3. I can wiggle my nose. Not side to side like Samantha in Bewitched, but up and down like...a freak.

4. I'm the woman telemarketers fear: the angry white female.

5. I try to save at least 10% off my grocery bill with coupons. I've even called companies who make the products I love to see if they'll send me some. (It works!)

6. I co-own a VHS copy of The Boy in the Plastic Bubble with my friend Joanne. The guy at the video store suggested we save $3.99 by purchasing one copy and sharing it. We gather for an annual viewing. Sad, I know, but we can't help ourselves. It's so tacky!

7. I enter a lot of contests. I'm even the co-chair of a contesting club that meets monthly to talk about...wait for it...contests!

8. I own two Clay Aiken CDs. Oh, and a copy of his autobiography. And you thought Amy liking the holographic doctor on Star Trek Voyager was bad.


Now it's time for tagging, hooray! Eight people? Okay then, I'm gonna tag:

Michelle
Lara
Katy
Mike
Alexandra
Nienke
Lee
Lisa