When I saw this phrase on my Blogger posting page, I first thought it said "scheduled outrage."

Now that would be darn cool. Can't you just picture it...

10:45 a.m.

Stan: I need you on a conference call at 3:00 today.

Bonnie: Oh, sorry. Three's no good. I can do 4:30.

Stan: Nope, it's gotta be 3:00. Same rate as before: five million dollars.

Bonnie: Well, it's your nickel, but that's during my scheduled outrage.

Stan: Hah, hah, very funny, writer-girl.

2:58 p.m.

Bonnie: Hello?

Stan: Now we've got Bonnie on the line. Bonnie, meet Cynthia. Cynthia runs Taco Nacho, the new dance club that's opening in the spring of 2008. I suggested we do a little brainstorming over the phone to help us get started on figuring out her brand.

Cynthia: Hiya, Bon Bon.

Bonnie: THAT'S NOT MY FREAKING NAME, BIATCH!

Stan: Whoa, I think we've got a bad connection here.

Bonnie: TACO NACHO? YOU'RE KIDDING ME, RIGHT? ARE YOU GONNA SPRINKLE THE FLOOR WITH SHREDDED LETTUCE AND CHOPPED TOMATOES OR SOMETHING?

Stan: That's not a bad idea. You don't have to shout, we can hear you just fine.

Cynthia: Wow. You did say she's ahead of the curve...

Bonnie: I DON'T THINK EITHER OF YOU GET IT. I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT YOUR CLUB OR YOUR BRAND. IT'S LAME. L-A-M-E.

Cynthia: Now there's a good name for a club.

Bonnie: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? YOU WOULDN'T KNOW A GOOD IDEA UNLESS IT CAME ALONG WITH A TATTOO ARTIST AND STENCILED YOU IN.

Stan: Free tattoos opening night, perfect!

Cynthia: Yeah, thanks Bonnie. You got mad skills.

Labels: , ,