First, I want to send out a big thank you to everyone who voted for me in The Bay "Reveal and Win" contest. You rock!

Unfortunately, other folks got a few more votes than I did. Like over 40,000! Can you believe it? That's amazing! Obviously I need to join Facebook or update my Classmates.com profile. Or promise to name my next houseplant or main character after them. ;)

Of course, I had already planned all the clothes I was going to pick up if I was declared a winner. A few suits, a ton of shoes, a party dress or two...and some new workout clothes. All in smaller sizes -- woo hoo!

And that alone makes me feel good. I don't need to win a wardrobe to feel that way...but it would have been nice. Sigh.

Now I did celebrate clearing off some to-do list items with a little actual decluttering. Inspired my Stuck sistah Tracy clearing out her master bedroom and home office, I took the plunge and grabbed anything not nailed down and sorted it all into three piles: keep, recycle, yard sale/donate.

The yard sale/donate all goes in one pile, as anything that doesn't sell in our yard sale will go to charity. Most of the folks in our neighborhood know that (and now you do too) so the best time to come to our driveway is about 11:30 a.m. -- when we're feeling tired and ready to pack stuff up.

You didn't hear it from me, but we may be having a yard sale this Saturday, since we missed the street sale a few weekends back. Of course, this is all weather permitting. And mood. Sometimes it's best not to tempt fate. People could get hurt.

And tonight should be another fun-filled episode of Stuck. See you on the other side!

Labels: , ,