There's a call for contestants for a new game show. It's called Qubit and it's going to air on Discovery Channel Canada.

Did I mention that the show will be testing contestant's knowledge of all things scientific?

Do I come across as someone who has a chance? On second thought, don't answer that. I need all the hope I can get.

Anyway, I'm verra, verra excited. So excited that I made the DH fill out and application, too. LOL We've both been invited to do a 30-minute written test. If we qualify, we then move on to an on-camera round to see if we can answer questions without looking strange on television.

As if that would happen.

And I know what you're thinking. Probably something along the lines of, "I had no idea you were interested in science," or the ever-popular, "Are you kidding me? You dropped out of high school physics because it didn't include palm-reading and crystal balls."

Okay, so my ability to distinguish psychics and physics needed work back then, sue me.

But what I really need is your help. No, you don't have to vote for me or anything like that.

What the DH and I need are some good online science quizzes to help us brush up on our knowledge of all things scientific, be it geology, biology, chemistry, the dreaded physics, space... shoot, I'm breaking a sweat just trying to think of all the categories!

Labels: ,