My Monday nights are complete again, and I have NBC to thank for it. If you haven't tuned in yet, Treasure Hunters is a cleaver combination of The Amazing Race with National Treasure. Groups race around willy-nilly looking for replicated artifacts that will eventually lead them to an incredible treasure, as long as they stay in the game.

I'm thinking it might be a Maytag washer/dryer combo...or a Bowflex.

And, as with other team-oriented shows, you have the ones you love to hate and the ones who can only be described as dumber than stumps. You've got ex-CIA agents, a 400-pound ex football player who can't swim and the family that praises Jesus as they cheat their way through the race. And don't forget the guy sporting the best living example of a mullet.

Yeah, I'm hooked. But not so much that I didn't reach 40K today. Yahoo! :::happy dance:::

It's been busy over here in the hobo capital of North America. There's a certain book titled Angel With Attitude that needs to be read and another column for Performance In Motion magazine (it's not online, sorry) that needs to be written. And...

GREAT NEWS! Thanks to the help of Nienke, a fellow Write-On, I have another magazine article to write! Hooray! Work that pays is always a fabulous thing, so my bank balance tells me.

Oh, and I'm in love with David Beckham again. Le sigh.